Refunds, Returns, and Cancellations
You have the right to cancel your order to the point when your treatment is dispatched by our pharmacist.
You can cancel your order by emailing us at email@example.com
You will be unable to cancel your order once it has been dispensed by our pharmacist.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns if you have changed your mind. This is for safety reasons as we will not be able to re-sell returned medication.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste, please take medication to your local pharmacy and they will dispose of the products safely.
In the unlikely event that a medication has been delivered faulty or has been damaged via transit, we are happy to issue a refund upon receipt of the item.
How to Return an Item
Please note the following points prior to returning your item.
- The product is expired or faulty
- The problem is announced within 3 days of the receipt of the product
- The goods are returned in good condition, original packaging, with the labels still in place and unused
- The return of the goods is previously announced by email and proper reasoning of the return is included in the email
Please note when returning goods we highly recommend that items are returned via a Recorded Delivery service as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If the card that you used to pay with expires before the refund is made, please call us to provide your new card details.
Refunds are issued for the following reasons
- We have been unable to verify your ID (see our terms and conditions)
- A doctor has deemed the medication you ordered is unsafe for you based on answers from your health questionnaire
- You have returned an item, subject to the returns section of this policy.
- You have raised the issue with the Company or Website and not with your credit card provider
In addition to refunding the cost of the item, we will refund the cost of standard postage paid on orders. We will not refund the total postage cost for special deliveries unless the item has not arrived within the expected time. We do not refund postage on return of part order
How long will it take to process your refund?
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. It will take approximately 3-7 working days to be credited to your account, depending on your card provider.
If the card that you used to pay with expires before the refund is made, please call us to provide your new card details.
You can contact our customer service team using the details below: